“Promoting Research Culture”
To Nurture Research in the field of Education.
To promote research culture in the institution by promoting research in newly emerging and challenging frontier areas of education.
- To promote Research in the field of Education.
- To create awareness and opportunities in Research among the faculty and students.
- To improve research knowledge and skillsamong the stakeholders.
- To motivate the faculty members for Research and Development activities in different academic disciplines.
- To encourage staff members and students to publish research papers in National and reputed International Conferences/ Journals.
- To enhance environment to take up Research projects in the field of education.
- To undertake research activities and development projects offered by various agencies such as ICSSR, AICTE, UGC, etc.
- To assist for applying and receiving funds for conducting research based Seminar/Workshop/Training/FDP from various available funding agencies.
Research Advisory Council - Principal, Dr. Beena S. Khemchandani (Head)
Convenor - Dr. Deepika Sharma
Committee Incharges -
- Finance and Infrastructure: Dr.Heena Wadhwani
- Research Programme Policy development: Dr. Sanjay Nimbalkar
- Collaboration and Community: Dr. Renuka Shewkani
- Product Development, Monitoring and Commercialisation: Dr.Dnyaneshwar Bhamare
Committee Members -
- Finance and Infrastructure: Mrs. Sandhya Mahajan and Mr. Potdar
- Research Programme Policy development: Dr. Sheetal Shirol
- Collaboration and Community: Dr.Bhakti Jaisinghani, Dr.Mary Varghese and Dr.Rajashree Joshi
- Product Development, Monitoring and Commercialisation : Dr.Aruna Singh and Dr.RukminiJamdar
- IPR, Legal and Ethical Matters:Dr.Rajkumari Punjabi and Dr.Sneha Samant, Dr.Arul Pragasam
- Creating awareness among the faculty and students on the culture of research, ethics and attitude.
- Arranging guest lecturers to promote research in the field of education.
- Conducting/Participating in workshops, training programs and sensitization programs on capacity building in terms of research and consultancy.
- Addressing the issues of research.
- Encouraging/ Motivating faculty to take research initiatives in various academic disciplines.
- Conducting Minor and Major Research.
- Providing Ph.D. Guidance to the research scholars.
- Guiding Students for Action Research.
- Deputing faculty to various research organizations for getting collaborative projects and adopting best practices.
- Receiving information at the end of academic year in the prescribed format on faculty involvement on guiding students, paper publications, research projects from external funding agencies and involving in collaborative research activity.
Details of the Minor / Major research project completed by the staff members
Minor Research Project.